Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Songs I'm ashamed of liking



Kanye's cocky and uses the word, "dyke" in his lyrics. But man...those beats. It's like the new "Eye of the Tiger" in the way it gets you pumped up. Plus, he samples Daft Punk and that gives him super mad crossover cred.

Here's the Daft Punk original song (not original video) for your listening enjoyment.


Then, that PCD of ambiguous ethnic origin, Nicole "how-do-you-spell-or-pronounce-her-last-name" Scherzinger has this hot solo single and the video is completely anti-fem. It starts with a stylized gang rape attempt for crying out loud. And T.I.'s lyrics....someone call Kim Gandy at NOW. *sigh* But the song is catchy! I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That Kanye song is my damn jam. Seriously. I'm making the DJ play it at the wedding.

It's so freaking hot.

Kanye West....he's so hot right now.