Friday, February 1, 2008

She's Jewish so close enough

Moxie: ...yeah, I hate Ann Curry and I hate Sheryl Crow. I started hating her around the time "Soak Up the Sun" came out.

Bama Girl: Aww, she's OK.

Moxie: I hate her smugness. Plus her lips are annoying and weird. And not weird sexy like Gina Gershon's lips.

Bama Girl: Gina Gershon?

Moxie: You know: Showgirls the movie?

Bama Girl: Oh yeah! That reminds me I was reading this blog I like and there is going to be a all-Black version of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof!

Moxie: What does that have to do with Gina Gershon?

Bama Girl: Well she's in it.

Moxie: (turns to computer and searches for image of Gina Gershon. Points to picture.) She is going to be in the all-Black version of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof? Really?

Bama Girl: Dammit. I guess I was thinking of the actress from Dreamgirls.

Laughter ensues.