Thursday, November 15, 2007

Um...I'll tell you what I don't want

And it's this video and new single.



What the fuck were they, or their "handlers" thinking? I can't get past the horrible composition to care what the lyrics are saying. Further, they are in some room and then they're half-naked in the room singing around each other? Since when did a comeback warrant this?

I was expecting a spice up your life type of hit single. This is the sort of song that got them knocked into obscurity in the first place. Color me: disappointed and disturbed.

3 comments:

MisterElle said...

Where does the line start to parody this video?? Count me in!

Kim said...

this really is the worst mistake of a video ever. i don't get it. its scary that they all have half-naked scenes. like some sort of weird lesbian fantasy...which would be fine if it weren't a spice girls video.

'BOTB said...

Oh the horror....