Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Very Moxie Christmas

I love Christmas. I love it so much that I spend the day with a Jew. My Jew friend and I have an annual tradition called the "MarilynJean and Jew Friend Holiday Christmas Magical Mystery Tour Extravaganza [Insert Year Here]". Seriously. It is better than spending time with family (all of whom don't talk to me anyways). This involves us rolling out of bed around midday. He comes to my house and then we eat and talk at IHOP. We then argue over a movie to see. This year I knew what movie I wanted to see, but all the show times didn't suit his liking. There were Jew jokes and Jesus jokes all around. We spent an hour looking for an open bar. We went to CVS. We then went to the awesome convenient store by my house and got this awesome beer sampler and began to get wasted. He watched a basketball game while I worked on this. Isn't it the most creepiest magnificent thing you ever saw?*

After some time, we headed to the east side (I know) and drank til our hearts content. I came home and scarfed some disgusting food I bought from the frozen food section at CVS. Gross.

And I wouldn't have Christmas any other way.


*My progress so far. Jew Boy and I did the math. This thing has about 14,400 squares. I've done about 300.

No comments: