Monday, August 27, 2007

Jesus was a leatherman: email signatures you should use with caution

So Moxie is working on a new project of sorts. It involves leather, slaves and a monologue. In doing research for this new project, I decided to post various ads for a submissive. I'm taking bits and pieces of these responses and crafting them into a critique of local BDSM culture. Most of the responses I have received are predictable and some leave me with the tingling sensation of power. But this one....this one has to be the best so far (based on ad I placed for an experienced sub to help a novice Domme), it had me rolling on the floor laughing in my PVC catsuit; not at the content, but at the signature line:

"You might do better to look for an experienced dominant to teach you the ropes, no pun intended. Submissives who top from the bottom aren't a very desireable animal. Best of luck in finding a mentor.

M.R.B.


Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G. I. One died for your soul; the other for your freedom."

Jesus is indeed the ultimate Top.

No comments: