Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What will white people on West 6th do this weekend?

I'm not sure if I should be happy or concerned, but there is a "drought" in Cleveland's powder cocaine supply. Somehow officials including the Mayor are celebrating this, cautioning that supplies are likely to rise in the coming months. Some hope that the decline will force some users into treatment. Ha.

I count myself among the concerned because I know that "crack is whack" and the only respectable form of the coca plant is the powdered stuff. If you use crack, don't worry because that is still available. All crack manufacturers do is cook it with more low quality materials and sell it on the streets as the same thing.

Yet again, the PD drops some B.S. on us. Drugs are always available when you want them. If you are fooled by this headline, you must be on something yourself.

No comments: