Thursday, March 13, 2008

Your good news just blew up my bullshit meter

According to this Associated Press article, the U.S. military is experiencing fewer sexual assault reports. Yeah right. After this little incident, I would be afraid to make a report, too. But seriously, this is the biggest crock of shit that I have read TODAY (because I know I read some crock o'shit yesterday). Survivors of rape in the military experience a second rape when the try to report incidences and many are subject to demotions, early dismissals and harassment. When some women are trying to make the military their career, what choice do they have but to keep mum?

Scissors, games, military. You know what to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.