Thursday, May 15, 2008

I mean with people like her, I should be a Republican

Dana Perino. Man, you gotta love her. There are several Bush cult followers staff members that I have always admired because of their ability to keep it real. Their politics suck, but they tell like it is. This list would include Dick Cheney and my man, Donald Rumsfield. The truth hurts sometimes and people like Dick and Don just rip the band-aid right off.

Which brings me to my girl, Dana. In a story that would not usually grab my attention is this golden nugget:

Responding with a statement, the Obama campaign seized on Bush's remarks even as it was unclear to whom Bush was referring.

"It is sad that President Bush would use a speech to the Knesset on the 6Oth anniversary of Israel's independence to launch a false political attack," Obama said in the statement. "George Bush knows that I have never supported engagement with terrorists, and the president's extraordinary politicization of foreign policy and the politics of fear do nothing to secure the American people or our stalwart ally Israel."

The White House said Bush's comment wasn't a reference to Obama.

"It is not," press secretary Dana Perino told reporters in Israel. "I would think that all of you who cover these issues and have for a long time (a) have known that there are many who have suggested these types of negotiations with people that the president, President Bush, thinks that we should not talk to. I understand when you're running for office you sometimes think the world revolves around you. That is not always true. And it is not true in this case." (b)

HAAAAAA! Let's look at Exhibit A. First, she BASICALLY calls out every reporter who even bothered to bring this topic up. Translation: Ya'll hoes should know better than to even step to me with dis bullshit.

Exhibit B: That was just flat out hilarious. Tony Snow aint never been that bold in my recollection. But she BASICALLY just called Obama and his campaign out and raised him two or three on his attempt at a call out. Translation: None needed on this one cuz she basically laid it out there for alls ya'lls to see.

No comments: