Thursday, May 8, 2008

I see who's really the conductor of the Straight Talk Express

Cindy McCain, blonde evil that she is, is no one to fuck with. Really. In an interview the Today Show, she was asked if she would ever release her tax returns. And she replied, "No." She points out that her husband is the candidate, not her. Besides, John and Cindy McCain file separately. He's rich, but she's richer. Waaaay richer. She is the heiress to some beer company and got a pre-nup so hers is hers and his is his.

I disagree with everything the McCains stand for, but I have to give it to Cin Cin on this one. The wives of candidates are their own people and have their own things going on. Besides, what the fuck do I care about her income? I know she's rich. Rich and richer are the same things to middle class and working Americans. Why do we need to see how rich the Republican candidate and his wife are? Either way, I aint voting for them...I mean him.

No comments: