Thursday, April 19, 2007

Assured and corrected

So the other day, I posted about a man who is going to be the youngest player in the NFL. Thankfully, a sports fanatic assured me that he would not be the next Lebron AND he received his degree from Louisville. The article I linked to DID in fact indicate that he attended the university, though it said nothing about him graduating.

Like most white people, however, she thinks his story is "remarkable". It's always unusual when Black men excel at something. I am sure he is also very "articulate" and will not succumb to his audacious, money-sucking, white handlers.

BUT, I stand corrected. A Lady always admits when she is wrong.

1 comment:

MisterElle said...

It's remarkable because he will be the youngest player EVER to suit up and play in the NFL when he gets drafted next week. Thats the remarkable part. Its a landmark event.