Monday, April 14, 2008

Some like it even hotter

She was the highest paid actress (take that Aniston and Roberts), she was a diva (not you, Lopez), she had multiple husbands (been there, done that Taylor) and apparently My Marilyn did a sex tape. Move over Paris and Pamela.

Oh, it makes me sad. Chances are she didn't want to do it. Marilyn was consistently exploited by rich men and assholes when she starting her career. God only knows what conditions were in place when she made it. I want to think she was doing it because she wanted to, but I highly doubt it.

The film made it to the hands of the freaking FBI and it was recently sold to some rich guy for $1.5 million. The buyer said: "I'm not going to make a Paris Hilton out of her. I'm not going to sell it, out of respect."

So he'll just jack off to it in the privacy of his own home.

No comments: