Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Around Town

Moxie had the surprise pleasure of running into CYBT aka Tiffany today after work. We're work neighbors!

CYBT is so awesome because 1) she read the L'Enfant article from the Washington Post that I raved about; and 2) she gave me these funky postcards she got at the Rock Hall. Two cards were of my fave gal and one pic was of these gems.

In my excitement for the gesture, I talked her ear off about race, the south, Cleveland, my uncanny ability to judge anything and everything I see yet know nothing about, what else?.....oh and putting on airs in front of white people, office plazas, and my disdain for corporate culture.

Being the genteel southerner that she is, she patiently listened to the point that she was late for her next appointment. Sorry 'bout that.

She did, however, make fun of me for not having an Ipod. What can I say? I'm technologically conservative.

And in all my babbling, I FORGOT to personally invite her to this. I had hotcards in my bag and everything and I was so self-absorbed in godknowswhat that I didn't give her one. Hope to see you June 8, CYBT aka Tiffany aka work neighbor!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hello, Moxie.

It was a pleasure seeing you. I'm glad you liked Ms. Monroe and Aunt Patti. Also, thank you very much for the Just Art invite. I plan to be there with bells on.

---Work Neighbor