Friday, May 4, 2007

CYB...Tiffany?

Yay! We have a name for CYBT! And like most lesbians it is the most girliest name: Tiffany. Why do the tomboy, sporty, butch grrls have names associated with the captain of the cheer squad? LOL.

Thank you for the awesome advice. Moxie does have a bosom to clutch and will gladly channel Scarlett O'Hara and feign the most lady-like of gestures while pleading for privacy.

However, CYBT DOES NOT drink coffee and I am already questioning her coolness. Hot cocoa is good...but...

Some coffee shop...some day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doubting my coolness? I'm not surprised. I frequently swing between really cool and really corny.

Someone blogged that a hot, up and coming columnist/author will be at Artefino this Monday at 6:30pm. I plan to be milling about there around 6 or 6:15pm. If Moxie Lady is in the building then I would love to say hello. Hell, I might even drink coffee. Have a great weekend.