Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Penelope likes my eyebrows

I have to go to Columbus today, so I will not have time to thoroughly recount last night's get-together. But here it is in bits and pieces.

- CYBT
- Mardi Gras
- vegetarian image consultants
- brazen jewish women
- fishing
- the lame University Hospital logo
- paperback original
- Arkansas
- blogging (of course)
- careers (of course)
- tolerating Republican friends
- a pushy cab driver
- public transportation
- v-neck sweaters
- fighting problems from the root (why United Way sucks)
- loving/hating your job

OK, so I will flesh this out tomorrow. Off to the Co.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Moxie Lady. It was a pleasure meeting you and the other ladies Monday. I thought your eyebrows were pretty, too. And your voice has a great lilt. I hate that I had to run...had tickets to a play that started at 7:30. Luckily it started late. Hope I run into you again. Take care.
CYBT