Friday, June 15, 2007

Rubbing it in

To further prove his stupidity, and in an attempt to continue a legacy of shitty first names, LeBron James wanted to name his second child, Maximus. Thank God his longtime girlfriend and baby mama said no. Maximus....because his favorite movie is Gladiator. I fucking hate Russell Crowe. I mean if I were to name my child after characters in my favorite movies they would be names like:

- Truvy
- Shelby
- V
- Derek
- Spicoli
- Armande
- Marie
- Kip

To further prove my secret, highly acute sports acumen, I called the Spurs' sweep (Granted, I thought they were still in Dallas, but nevertheless, I called that shit). Saw it coming a mile away. That's one big HA. HA. to every tardo who thought Lebron would save Cleveland, or that the Finals was the solution to our city's racial/class divide and poor economic state. The only thing this series has produced are a lot of white women wearing unflaterring Cavs jerseys. Horrible.

Other commentary about the Finals:
Tony Parker = annoying
Tim Duncan is like a little bunny that I want to squuuuueeeeeeeze to death. So innocent, so sweet. He IS the anti-LeBron.
The Cavs coach guy gets uglier by the minute.
Tony Parker is really annoying. Not LeBron James annoying, but still...so is Eva Longoria.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Triple word score for "acumen"